- Always follow care instructions on the label of your rug.
- Rotate your rug every 3-6 months to reduce uneven wear & tear.
- Lightly vacuum once or twice a week using the lightest possible setting.
- Avoid powerful vacuums that may pull fibres loose from the base of the rug.
- Vacuum the base of your rug occasionally, as dirt can accumulate here as well.
- Blot spills with a paper towel or colourless cloth, and do not wipe or scrub.
- For further cleaning tips, please contact your rug cleaning professional.
So, What are you looking for today?
is added to your shopping cart.